- Our own R&D&i Laboratory
- Qualified staff with degrees in:
- Chemical Sciences,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Physical-chemical and microbiological tests
- Monitoring of cosmetic products on the market
- Laboratory specific equipment
- More than 550 registered formulations:
- Agency for Medicines and Health Products
- Health Authorities in different countries
The Technical and R&D&i Department researches and develops each new product in response to control panels for flagship products on the market, organoleptic tests such as color, smell or texture, physical and chemical elements, microbiological tests and packaging compatibility and final packaging.
Once the formula has been developed, the product undergoes real-life tests to verify its effectiveness and ensure quality at all times.
Only after the results have been optimal in all tests, the formula developed obtains the approval and the cosmetic is registered with the Spanish Agency for Medicines and with the relevant health authorities of each country.