Quality and environment
Cosmetics manufacturers with international awards and certificates audited annually
First laboratory in Spain with HALAL certification and products
Currently, Válquer is one of the cosmetics laboratories with the largest number of national and international quality certificates and awards in Europe.
The strong commitment to quality embraced by Laboratorios Válquer was consolidated in 2002, when the company was given its first ISO Certification, No. 9001 in Management Quality, which enhances the company’s ability to provide each client with the products and services he needs at any time. At a later time, in 2010, Válquer was granted with the ISO 14001 Certification in Environmental Management Systems, positioning cosmetics laboratories as active promoters of the environmental protection and the pollution prevention.
Due to this strong commitment and development, Válquer was granted in 2011 the ISO 22716 Certification in Good Manufacturing Practices, which certifies that the company complies with Regulation 1223/2009 and which defines Válquer as a cosmetics manufacturing company with a 100% level in management, planning, organization and control that ensures the highest quality and safety products.
Laboratorios Válquer has been granted with more certificates, recognitions and awards such as the following:
- AENOR Certificate in R+D+i Quality
- HALAL Certification, with which Válquer became the first Spanish cosmetics laboratory with a Halal certification
- “Digital Camerfirma” Certificate
- “Chamber Trust” Certificate
- “Innovative Company Award 2015” granted by the Toledo Business Association (FEDETO)
- “Top 100 innovative ideas 2016” Award granted to Válquer by the magazine “Actualidad Económica” and “La Caixa”
- “Innovative SME 2016” Award granted to Válquer by “Banco Popular” and the newspaper “La Tribuna”
- Participación IV Premios Crédito y Caución a la Internacionalización, 2017