Cosmetic for professional use in hairdressers that neutralizes the effect of permanent fluid on the hair and restores the structure of the hair fiber after its shaping action. It is a vegan product.
- Contains hydrogen peroxide.
- Use the appropriate gloves.
- Avoid all contact with eyes. Immediately rinse eyes if product comes into contact with them.
Recommended for use by a professional hairdresser
- After showering the curlers, dry the water with a towel.
- Apply the neutralizer (reserve a little for the end) on each curler, leaving 5 minutes of exposure.
- Proceed to unwind and once the hair is loose, apply the rest of the neutralizer.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DISODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM STANNATE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.