Depigmenting facial active ingredient , with SPF 20 sun protection. Indicated for skin with hyperpigmentation, this product whitens and corrects spots and color contrasts.
In addition, among its ingredients it has sunscreen (SPF 20), which contains a last generation depigmenting active ingredient; Chromabright®: an active ingredient with a whitening effect that acts at the epidermal level, reducing the production of accumulated melanin, which causes hyperpigmentation .
Increases cell survival after UV radiation, protecting from damage. The stain loses intensity while it is protected, thanks to its double action mechanism:
- Chromabright® acts on the epidermis preventing the formation of spots.
- The sunscreen prevents ultraviolet radiation from stimulating the appearance of spots. Once the hyperpigmentation is regulated, the skin gradually recovers its uniformity, as well as its clarity and luminosity.
It is Halal certified.
- On clean skin, apply to the area with hyperpigmentation, massaging gently.
To enhance its effect, it is recommended to use it in combination with the Depigmenting Serum.
AQUA, OCTOCRYLENE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BENZOPHENONE-3, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, 4-METHYLBENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERIN , PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PARFUM, BHT, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHYLMETHOXY CHROMANYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.