Shipping policy

Shipping and delivery conditions

To buy on this website you must be over 18 years of age. Buyer is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, which may differ from country to country.

Our shipments reach anywhere in the world; depending on the delivery address that you communicate to us. Shipments to the entire Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal) take between 2 and 5 working days. Shipments outside the Iberian Peninsula take between 4 and 20 working days depending on the distance of the same.

90% of orders are delivered in 24-48 hours. The remaining 10%, between 3 and 5 days.

Conditions for Professionals and/or Wholesalers

If you are a Professional in the Hairdressing or Aesthetics Sector and for this reason contribute with your IAE (Economic Activities Tax); You will be able to obtain a rate discount as long as you have previously justified it to us.

Delivery time

The estimated delivery time in Spain (Peninsula) is 2 to 4 working days (Monday to Friday), except on specific dates (such as the first weeks of August and Christmas), which can be extended by 4 or 6 days. Example in usual situation:

  • Order placed on a Monday, estimated delivery for Wednesday
  • Order placed on a Saturday, estimated delivery for Tuesday

Shipping conditions for personalized products are different due to processing and printing times; Shipping may take 5-10 days.

For other destinations, outside of Spain (Peninsula), the estimated time can be from 4 to 20 working days, depending on the distance to the destination.

Shipping rates

 Shipments Península (Spain & Portugal) Condition Price
Free Shipping
39€ orders and above Free
0 - 0.5 kg 2,95€
Small 0.51 - 4 kg 3,95€
4.01 - 20 kg 5,95€
 20.01 and above 12,00€
Shipments to the Islands (Spain) Condition Price
From 0kg to 5kg 8,00 €
From 5.01kg to 15kg 15,00 €
Large From 15.01kg to 40kg  30,00€
UE (European Union) Condition Price
From 0kg to 10kg 34,95€
From 10.01kg to 100kg 72,95€
Rest of the World 100,00 € and above 72,95€