Keratin straightening treatment prolonging shampoo .
Specific for hair that has undergone a straightening treatment, because vegetable keratin and acidic pH have been integrated into its formulation, which close the cuticle and enhance the smoothing and anti-frizz effect.
WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Among its main ingredients we therefore find phytokeratin , an extract composed of free amino acids of vegetable origin (corn, wheat and soy), whose proportion is similar to the amino acids of human keratin.
The benefits of this extract are precisely the increase in free amino acids present in the hair, which play a very important role in its care, since they help keep it moist and flexible, providing shine and vitality.
- And it also contains panthenol , which provides shine to the hair, provides a conditioning effect and repairs damaged hair.
- Make a single application with a small amount on damp hair
- Massage lightly.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDE DEA, DIMETHICONE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PARFUM, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, STEARYL DIHYDROXYPROPYLDIMONIUM OLIGOSACCHARIDES, CITRIC ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SODIUM BENZOATE, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDE MEA, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CORN/WHEAT/SOY AMINO ACIDS, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRA TE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, EUGENOL , METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, CI 19140, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CI 17200, CI 42090
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.