Qc Q-Contrast dye of advanced technology applied in permanent coloration with Arginine and VPlex.
Coloring cream belonging to our range of Professional Dyes ; With a Premium and vegan formulation, it applies Vplex technology , an active ingredient rich in cysteines and sulfur amino acids.
Provides extra strength and life to the hair without altering the color of the Professional Dye , while revitalizing the hair fiber and repairing the damaged cuticle, conditioning it from the inside of the hair.
Arginine is a low molecular weight amino acid that restructures the hair fiber, strengthening and giving cohesion to the keratin fibers .
As a result, the hair color is more vivid, longer lasting, promoting superior shine, without damaging hair health .
Thanks to all this, professional dyeing has been achieved that has:
- 100% coverage.
- Powerful, long-lasting gray coverage.
- Zero damage to the cuticle, thanks to Vplex.
- Vitality and repair, to obtain young hair.
Qc Q-Contrast dye recommended for use by hairdressing professionals.
- Mix with premium oxidant in cream, 1+1 and 1+2 in super lighteners
- Apply to dry hair, from roots to ends.
- Wait the determined time.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-20, CETETH-24, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, PARFUM, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BASIC RED 51, BASIC YELLOW 87, LINALOOL, ARGININE, LIMONENE, CY STINE BIS-PG- PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRONELLOL, ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.