Natural conditioner without rinsing for very dry hair formulated with Phytokeratine and Soy Extract integrated into a biphasic technology, it will help you revive the health of your hair
Among the benefits of this incredible conditioner, it stands out that it is especially indicated for very damaged and dry hair.
Prevents irritation and itching, provides extreme softness to the hair and gives it a silky and manageable finish , without leaving any type of residue.
It is activated when shaken: the fusion of the two phases it contains enhances its assets and achieves immediate detangling as soon as it is sprayed on wet or dry hair.
ULTRA MOISTURIZING INGREDIENTS
- Its main ingredient, phytokeratine , is an extract made up of free amino acids of vegetable origin (corn, wheat and soy), whose proportion is similar to the amino acids of human keratin. The benefits of this extract are the increase in free amino acids present in the hair, which help keep it moist and flexible. They also provide shine and vitality to the hair.
- For its part, the soybean extract , rich in protein, acts on the hair , protecting it from external aggressions, repairing it, conditioning it, increasing its elasticity by forming a film and reducing the risk of breakage.
And for the treatment to be much more effective, it is recommended to use the entire ultra-hydrating line:
- Shake to mix the fusion of the two phases.
- Spray on damp or dry hair.
- Do not clarify.
AQUA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-6, CHLORPHENESIN, BENZOPHENONE-4, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CORN/WHEAT/SOY AMINO ACIDS , BENZYL SALICYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, C12-14 PARETH-12, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, AMYL CI NNAMAL, GLYCINE SOYA SEED EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.