Desensitizing facial active , a facial cream with maximum hydration and nutrition for the most sensitive skin
Combats the signs of redness, allergies, fragile skin, irritations and itching, thanks to the fact that Soothex® has been included in its formulation: a plant active ingredient that prevents the appearance of irritated skin symptoms, thanks to its beneficial soothing and softening properties. , that decongest sensitive skin . In this way, the skin recovers its healthy and luminous appearance, leaving it perfectly hydrated and protected.
WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- In addition, it contains organic almond oil , which both due to its Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, as well as its vitamin and antioxidant properties , is a perfect moisturizer for the skin and beneficial for wrinkles.
- Hydromanyl , an innovative natural moisturizer that captures, retains and assimilates water from the skin, immediately and durably.
- As well as hyaluronic acid , which helps protect the skin's own hyaluronic acid, contributing to the preventive anti-aging effect . It also hydrates the most superficial layers of the skin, providing long-term hydration.
- And finally Bisabolol has been added which reduces inflammation of the epidermis, eliminates irritation and regenerates the skin . It is a good ally for sensitive and irritated skin as it has an intense softening and emollient action.
On clean skin, apply to the face and neck, massaging gently in a circular, upward motion.
AQUA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, BHT, BISABOLOL, CHLORPHENESIN, BOSWELLIA SERRATA GUM, PARFUM, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BENZOIC ACID, SORBIC ACID
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.