Body aftersun with Aloe Vera with a moisturizing, refreshing and calming effect
With a fluid emulsion texture in a spray format, it is formulated with a high content of organic Aloe Vera (8%), which provides its soothing, emollient and moisturizing properties. That is why it is ideal for after sun exposure.
- Its main component, Aloe Vera , is widely used in skin lesions mainly due to its calming and anti-inflammatory power . This action is mainly due to its mucilage content, which absorbs and retains water under certain conditions, making them moisturizing agents.
- In turn, it contains vitamin E : the protective vitamin par excellence and whose biological function is that of an antioxidant .
In addition to being vegan, it provides a pleasant sensation of freshness and relief to the skin, avoiding premature exfoliation.
- After sun exposure, apply generously to the skin.
- Gently massage until absorbed.
- Repeat as many times as necessary when noticing tight or dry skin.
AQUA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, PARFUM, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, BHT, XANTHAN GUM , SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.