Balancing shampoo with organic Aloe Vera.
Recommended mainly to alternate rest periods in any type of specific treatment and to prepare the hair to carry out any type of work or styling.
- Its main ingredient is organic Aloe vera that has soothing and regenerating power as well as being emollient and softening . This action is precisely due to its content in mucilages that are hygroscopic: that is, they absorb and retain water under certain conditions, thus being perfect moisturizing agents for the epidermis and scalp.
- In addition, it is a vegan shampoo and does not contain silicones, dyes, or parabens.
- Apply a small amount to damp hair.
- Massage lightly.
- Repeat the operation and let it act for a few minutes.
- Finally, rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDE DEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM, GLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, BENZOIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, LINALOOL , HEXYL CINNAMAL, AMYL CINNAMAL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, LIMONENE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.