Placenta family shampoo for treatment of hair loss, dandruff and grease
Recommended for the treatment of alopecia and fragile and brittle hair, this shampoo works by nourishing the scalp, thus strengthening it, stimulating its growth and favoring the activity of the hair follicle. Its main component, the placenta, is an ingredient appreciated for its revitalizing, repairing and toning properties.
- Apply a small amount to damp hair.
- Rub in with a light massage and rinse.
- Repeat the operation obtaining enough foam.
- Let it act for a few minutes.
- Later rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE DEA, PARFUM, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, GLYCERIN, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, COCAMIDE MEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED PLACENTAL PROTEIN, LINALOOL, PHENOXYE THANOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CI 17200
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.