Preparing shampoo for various hair treatments
Valquer Laboratorios preparing shampoo is specially formulated with a basic pH and is vegan. It is developed to prepare the hair, opening the cuticle as a previous step to hair treatments with keratin, botulinum effect, lifting, etc.
- Always apply a small amount to damp hair.
- Massage lightly distributing well throughout the hair.
- Repeat the operation and let it act for a few minutes.
- Rinse again with plenty of water.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, COCAMIDE DEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PARFUM, LIMONENE, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, LINALOOL, CITRAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE , METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.