Matting shampoo for bleached, white, gray and silver hair.
Its formulation has been designed to tone down or neutralize yellowish/orange hair colors thanks to its purple/violet pigmentation .
More than a Matizing Shampoo
Valquer® Toning Shampoo has in its composition malakite , a mineral with a green color and diamond luster that in cosmetics , in addition to highlighting its shine-giving properties, also stands out for its antioxidant and detoxifying activity.
Numerous other ingredients have been added to the composition that are beneficial for hair, such as:
- panthenol , provides shine and a conditioning effect while repairing damaged hair.
- Vitamin E , acts as an antioxidant.
- Oligosaccharides , soften and repair damaged cuticles, leaving hair shiny and hydrated.
In addition, it differs from the vast majority of toning shampoos in that it is NO sulfates , no salt, parabens, silicones or MIT.
- Apply a small amount to damp hair.
- Lightly massage into the scalp and rinse with water.
- Repeat the operation and let it act for two or three minutes. It is important to adjust the exposure time to the porosity of the hair: less time for more porous hair.
- Finally, rinse with plenty of water.
* EYE: The use of gloves is recommended.
AQUA, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ACID VIOLET 43, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPRO PYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, STEARYL DIHYDROXYPROPYLDIMONIUM OLIGOSACCHARIDES, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, MALACHITE EXTRACT, GERANIOL, TOCOPHEROL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.