Solid shampoo Sky for normal hair formulated with Grape Seed and Aloe Vera
Get shiny and silky hair with this solid shampoo!
- The incorporation of Grape Seed Oil , thanks to its high content of essential fatty acids, oleic and linoleic, very important for our body. They are also present in it, a significant amount of phytosterols, phospholipids (Omega 6 and Omega 3) and vitamin E, which gives it great repairing and protective power for hair .
- For its part, Aloe vera is the other common ingredient in our shampoos, like that of many cosmetic products, due to its softening and moisturizing properties. The oil used in the formulations is extracted from its fleshy leaves with a large amount of pulp.
In addition, Valquer's solid shampoos are the first without sulfates, without soap, vegan and unique on the market. Excellent ecological development that brings beauty to the hair without giving up the benefits of liquid shampoo.
Join the Zero Waste movement with our innovative plastic-free solid shampoos!
What are its advantages?
- Totally respectful with the environment.
- 100% reduction of plastic in your packaging
- Reduction of CO2 in your transport.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
- Very practical to use and transport, they can be taken on the plane and are not dumped in the suitcase.
- Its long duration makes Valquer solid shampoo; have excellent value for money.
How to use it?
- Wet your hair and the shampoo bar with water.
- Rub the tablet directly on damp hair until you get the desired foam.
- Wash your scalp by gently massaging.
- Rinse well.
- Store your pill in a dry place for preservation.
SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, AQUA, PARFUM, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, LINALOOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, HEXYL CINNAMAL, AMYL CINNAM AL, LIMONENE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ISOEUGENOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, STEARYL DIHYDROXYPROPYLDIMONIUM OLIGOSACCHARIDES, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODI ACETATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CI 42090, CI 17200, TOCOPHEROL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.