Shampoo for white or bleached hair with a 0% toxic formulation, from the range of shampoos without sulfates or silicones .
If you have white, bleached or highlighted hair, this is undoubtedly your shampoo .
white hair shampoo
Its demanding formulation has been designed to shade and enhance their dazzling silver reflection .
A shampoo without sulfates, salt, parabens, silicones or MIT but it does have numerous other ingredients that are beneficial for white hair such as Panthenol, Vitamin E and Oligosaccharides:
- The first of them (Panthenol) provides shine and a conditioning effect while repairing damaged hair.
- For its part, Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant.
- Oligosaccharides smooth and repair damaged cuticles, leaving hair shiny and hydrated.
It has been developed for frequent use and we recommend its continuous use so that white hair or hair with gray tones notice its effects much more .
- Apply a small amount to damp hair.
- Massage lightly on the scalp, feeling its "sponge" texture and rinse with water.
- Repeat the operation, leaving it to act for a few minutes.
- Finally, rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLOR IDE, STEARYL DIHYDROXYPROPYLDIMONIUM OLIGOSACCHARIDES, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACID VIOLET 43, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, CI 27755, EUGENOL, TOCOPHEROL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.