Shampoo for straight hair formulated with panthenol and cotton capsules.
The best shampoo to tame straight hair even in the most adverse conditions. It is also from the 0% range of shampoos WITHOUT sulfates , salt, parabens, silicones, dyes or MIT.
with natural ingredients
Developed with a delicate and exclusive formula for straight hair with numerous ingredients that are most beneficial for hair such as Panthenol, Vitamin E, cotton extract and Fucogel .
- Its main ingredient, Panthenol , is the one that provides shine and a conditioning effect, while repairing damaged hair.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant.
- And "cotton bolls" are the little green pods that contain the seeds of this very plant, whose creamy-white flowers turn deep pink and droop.
- Cotton flowers are a symbol of softness, purity, freshness and well-being.
- In addition, it is formulated with Fucogel , an active ingredient with moisturizing, soothing, anti-aging and restructuring properties for straight hair , so that the fiber will be repaired.
The active ingredients act and work directly on each of the hair fibers. In this way , we will achieve completely smooth hair after use , thanks to its natural ingredients, while we will prevent irritation and itching, and all without residue on the hair.
- Apply a small amount to damp hair.
- Massage lightly on the scalp, feeling its "sponge" texture and rinse with water.
- Repeat the operation, leaving it to act for a few minutes.
- Finally, rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, TO COPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM SEED EXTRACT, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, SORBIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.