Hand repair cream 2.0 with argan oil and keratin and a subtle touch of vanilla.
Natural hand cream that combines the nourishing and repairing activity of Keratin and Argan Oil with a surprising perfume, while providing hydration and elasticity to chapped hands.
FORMULATED WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
It has been formulated with Argan Oil , which contains many antioxidants and is rich in vitamin E among others.
- Shea butter has been integrated , which has a high content of unsaponifiable fatty acids and is a high moisturizing, softening and conditioning agent. The properties of shea butter provides protection against the drying effects caused by the sun, as well as the harmful effects of cold, and protects the skin against UV radiation due to its cinnamic acid content.
- Phytokeratin , an extract composed of free amino acids of plant origin (corn, wheat and soy), which increases the free amino acids present in the skin's natural moisturizing factor, and penetrates the upper layers of the epidermis, improving its hydration .
- And finally , Allantoin , an agent indicated for sensitive skin, which as a result on the surface of the skin is smoothed and softened while dull cells are eliminated.
How does it apply? Apply to hands massaging gently until completely absorbed.
Hand cream 2.0 with argan oil and keratin and a subtle touch of vanilla. Halal certified.
Apply to hands, massaging gently until completely absorbed.
AQUA, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, ALLANTOIN, BHT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUT ETHER, CHLORPHENESIN, STEARYL DIHYDROXYPROPYLDIMONIUM OLIGOSACCHARIDES, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CORN/WHEAT/SOY AMINO ACIDS, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.