Bleaching powder with Vplex technology.
As its name suggests, it is a bleaching powder that incorporates advanced VPlex Technology that repairs disulfide bonds and revitalizes the hair fiber during the bleaching process. Bleaches up to six shades. The active Vplex contains cysteines in dimer form (cystine) that facilitate the formation of disulfide bridges and provides extra strength and shine to the hair without altering the color of the coloring cream. As a result, it revitalizes the hair fiber and repairs the damaged hair cuticle.
Recommended for use by a professional hairdresser
- 1. For every 40 g of bleaching powder, use 60 ml of hydrogen peroxide in a 20, 30 or 40 volume cream.
- 2. Prepare the homogeneous mixture in a non-metallic container.
- 3. Apply to dry, unwashed hair. The exposure time is 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the natural base of the hair and the desired result.
- 4. Rinse abundantly with lukewarm water and proceed to thoroughly wash the hair.
POTASSIUM PERSULFATE, AMMONIUM PERSULFATE, SODIUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE HYDROXIDE, CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA GUM, POLYAMINO SUGAR CONDENSATE, SODIUM METASILICATE, SODIUM STEARATE, CI 77007, DISODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM LAURYL SULFOSUCCINATE, MAG NESIUM OXIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, AQUA, CYSTINE BIS-PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.