Ammonia-free bleaching powder for highlighting, global bleaching and respecting the hair fiber during the bleaching process.
The bleach has been subjected to a compacting process to facilitate its dosing (it does not disperse in the environment); and when mixed with hydrogen peroxide in hair cream, it does so quickly and homogeneously.
Totally vegan bleach , scented, bleaches up to eight tones and in a faster bleaching process (hair exposure to oxidation is less).
Warnings for bleaching use:
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Avoid contact with eyes: in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water .
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use for discoloration of eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Do not put the product in direct contact with the scalp.
We recommend that bleaching without ammonia be done by a professional hairdresser.
For every 40 g of bleaching powder, use 60 ml of hydrogen peroxide in a 20, 30 or 40 volume cream.
- Prepare the homogeneous mixture in a non-metallic container.
- Apply to dry hair and unwashed.
- The exposure time is 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the natural base of the hair and the desired result.
- Rinse abundantly with lukewarm water and proceed to the complete washing of the hair.
POTASSIUM PERSULFATE, SODIUM SILICATE, CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA GUM, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM PERSULFATE, SODIUM STEARATE, CI 77007, HYDROLYZED SILK, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PARFUM, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SILICA, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, TETRA SODIUM EDTA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.