Moisturizing and soothing post-waxing gel with organic Aloe Vera.
After waxing , it is necessary to refresh and soothe irritated and dry skin . For them, Valquer has formulated a gel with a high Aloe Vera content that provides, along with silk proteins, soothing, moisturizing and nutrient properties, giving a soft and velvety skin effect.
- Aloe vera is widely used in skin lesions, mainly because of its emollient and softening power. This action is mainly due to its content in hygroscopic mucilages: that is, they absorb and retain water under certain conditions, which makes them a moisturizing agent.
- In addition, it contains cotton capsules , made of vegetable fiber, which provide softness and a sensation of comfort, freshness and well-being.
- And, vitamin E , whose biological function is that of an antioxidant .
After waxing, apply to the skin, massaging gently until absorbed.
AQUA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ALCOHOL DENAT., PHENOXYETHANOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, PARFUM , GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, GERANIOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, LINALOOL, SORBIC ACID, CI 19140, CI 42090
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.