Bath gel for atopic skin with Rosehip Oil: healing, repairing and regenerating skin .
Rosehip oil has a high content of unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic, linoleic and linolenic.
Dermatitis & Sensitive Skin
Due to the presence of these fatty acids and their high concentration, this product has cosmetic properties such as skin regeneration, restoration of damaged tissues and, in addition, it provides hydration to the skin as it is a vegetable oil .
Valquer bath body gels have a mild formula , they are the first without soap, vegan and 0% toxic:
- No sulfates
- Without salt
- without silicones
- Without colorants
An ecologically developed gel based on natural ingredients that provide beauty and care for the most sensitive skin without giving up the benefits of the traditional bath gene.
Advantages of Gel for Atopic SkinWith plastic-free solid gels, in addition to taking care of your skin, you take care of the planet :
- Totally respectful with the environment.
- 100% reduction of plastic in your packaging
- Reduction of CO2 in your transport.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
- Very practical to use and transport: they can be taken on the plane and are not dumped in the suitcase.
- The long duration of the gel for atopic skin makes it an excellent value for money.
2. Wet the tablet
3. Rub the bar directly on the body until the desired foam is obtained
4. Wash your body by gently massaging
5. Rinse well
6. Store your pill in a dry place for conservation
SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, AQUA, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, SORBITOL, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, LINALOOL, PHENYLPROPANOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, BEN ZYL BENZOATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, GERANIOL, ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL, LIMONENE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, TOCOPHEROL, STEARYL DIHYDROXYPROPYLDIMONIUM OLIGOSACCHARIDES, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACE TATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.