"Olive Love" repairing hair mask that brings all the nourishing and restructuring power of the olive leaf to damaged, very dry or deteriorated hair.
Do you want to recover your hair so that it looks healthy and shiny?
Well, this mask is the solution , thanks to its restructuring effect due to the properties of the Mediterranean olive leaf (which intensifies and optimizes its action), on the driest and most damaged hair. Get an extra detangling action even on difficult or very damaged hair, restoring its flexibility and natural shine.
100% NATURAL FORMULATION
- Its main ingredient, the olive extract obtained from olive leaves, has great antioxidant activity thanks to the phenolic compounds present in them, which act against free radicals.
- Also, we find other beneficial ingredients for hair such as panthenol (provitamin B5) , which provides shine and a conditioning effect.
- Aloe vera is widely used both for skin lesions and in hair cosmetics, mainly due to its emollient and softening power . This action is mainly due to its mucilage content: which have the characteristic of absorbing and retaining water under certain conditions, which makes them a powerful moisturizing agent; something fundamental for the life of the hair.
- Apply to hair that has just been washed and rinsed with lukewarm water.
- Leave to act for at least 3 to 5 minutes. Massage and proceed to untangle during the exposure time.
- Rinse with plenty of cold water.
AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPENTYLDIOL, SORBITOL, GLYCERIN, CETYL PALMITATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, BENZOIC ACID, PANTHENOL, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT , GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, CITRAL, CI 19140, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CI 42090
Es una pasada de mascarilla. La verdad que me deja el pelo súper hidratado. Es difícil encontrar una mascarilla así. Repetiréeee!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.