Fuchsia mask to color hair temporarily
Transform your hair with our color masks . With its 0% and vegan formula, it repairs and nourishes the hair while giving it shine and temporary color. No silicones, sulfates, salt or ammonia.
Fuchsia or pink tones
A mask formulated with natural and healthy ingredients such as Panthenol to provide deep hydration.
To get the most appropriate shade of fuchsia or pink to what you want , you can mix the fuchsia mask with the neutral one and thus lighten the color.
- Use the mask every 3-5 washes.
- Combine with the pink shampoo to enhance and give color durability.
- Wear gloves and place a towel on your shoulders during application.
- In case of stains on the skin, clean them quickly with soap and water.
The pink mask does not completely cover gray hair, it is a temporary coloring product.
- Apply to freshly washed and damp hair.
- Leave to act for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPENTYLDIOL, SORBITOL, CETYL PALMITATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM, BENZOIC ACID, PANTHENOL, BASIC VIOLET 2, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LINA LOOL, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE , CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.