Red mask for temporary hair coloring and to enhance or maintain the color of hair dyed in red tones.
Power Color range of color masks with a wide variety of shades, from red to a neutral tone to reduce the intensity of the color , allowing you to find the right shade for your hair.
Due to its formulation , it is ideal for giving and maintaining the reddish color of the hair between coloring and coloring, since in addition to providing color to the hair, it repairs and nourishes it thanks to an exclusive formula with 0% toxic ingredients; without silicones, sulfates, salt and WITHOUT ammonia.
It is also a mask produced with purified water and natural and healthy ingredients : such as Panthenol, which provides shine and a conditioning effect while repairing damaged hair.
- Recommended use every 3-5 washes.
- Adjust the intensity of the reddish color.
- Wear gloves and a towel on the shoulders during the application.
- In case of stains on the skin, clean them quickly with soap and water.
- Product not intended for total coverage of gray hair, it is a temporary hair coloring mask in red tones .
- Apply to freshly washed and damp hair.
- Leave to act for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPENTYLDIOL, SORBITOL, CETYL PALMITATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM, BASIC RED 51, BENZOIC ACID, BASIC BROWN 17, PANTHENOL, SORBIC ACID, SO DIUM HYDROXIDE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.