Violet mask for temporary hair coloring, it can also be used as an enhancer for hair dyed in purple or violet tones .
Non-aggressive temporary hair coloring masks , while providing shine, softness and lighting in the hair color.
Violet Coloring & Hair Care
Due to its formulation, it is ideal for maintaining the violet color of the hair between coloring and coloring.
Vegan formula and NO silicones, sulfates, salt, or ammonia. Therefore it repairs, nourishes and provides color . It has also been made with purified water and natural and healthy ingredients: such as Panthenol, which provides shine and a conditioning effect while repairing.
To obtain the optimal shade of purple color adapted to your hair, we recommend combining the mask with the Violet Color Shampoo .
Recommended use every 3-5 washes.
To reduce the intensity of the violet color it can be mixed with the NEUTRAL Color Mask .
- Wear gloves and a towel on the shoulders during the application.
- In case of stains on the skin, clean them quickly with soap and water.
- The violet or purple color mask is NOT a product intended for full coverage of gray hair or hair toner, it is a temporary hair coloring mask .
- Apply to freshly washed and damp hair.
- Leave to act for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPENTYLDIOL, SORBITOL, CETYL PALMITATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM, BENZOIC ACID, PANTHENOL, BASIC VIOLET 2, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HC BLUE NO. 15, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.