Placenta hair pack, with 6 vials of 15 ml hair lotion + 200 ml placenta-based shampoo combats dandruff, oiliness, seborrhea and hair loss.
Recommended for the treatment of alopecia and fragile and brittle hair , this Placenta-based shampoo works by nourishing the scalp, thus strengthening the hair, stimulating growth and favoring the activity of the hair follicle .
- Its main component, the placenta , is a highly appreciated ingredient in hair cosmetics, for its revitalizing, repairing and toning properties. It produces the chain formation of a metabolic oxidation process that combats hair loss and thus exerts great power to stimulate the respiration of epithelial cells.
How to use the shampoo:
- Apply a small amount to damp hair.
- Rub in with a light massage and rinse.
- Repeat the operation obtaining enough foam
- Let it act for a few minutes.
- Later rinse with plenty of water.
How to use the ampoules:
- After washing the hair and taking it out with a towel.
- Spread the contents of a placenta ampoule on the scalp, massaging gently with the fingertips.
- Do not rinse afterwards with water.
- Allow it to dry naturally and proceed with styling.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE DEA, PARFUM, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, GLYCERIN, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, COCAMIDE MEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED PLACENTAL PROTEIN, LINALOOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CI 17200 AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, HYDROLYZED PLACENTAL PROTEIN, PARFUM, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CI 19140
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.