Neutral color mask to reduce the intensity of other colors or color enhancer for dyed hair.
There is a wide variety of color masks : black, brown, bronze, golden blonde, silver, blue, violet, fuchsia or red.
Recommended use every 3-5 washes.
Wear gloves and a towel on the shoulders during the application
In case of stains on the skin, clean them quickly with soap and water.
Product not intended for total coverage of gray hair, to maintain the temporary coloring of the neutral mask for a longer time it is advisable to use color shampoos .
- Apply to freshly washed and damp hair.
- Leave to act for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPENTYLDIOL, SORBITOL, CETYL PALMITATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM, BENZOIC ACID, PANTHENOL, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, HEX YL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.