Blue solid micellar water specially formulated for dry skin, with mild surfactant and moisturizing coconut oil and shea butter. It is the first on the market without soap and vegan.
- Coconut oil is one of the most appreciated natural skin conditioners and moisturizers in cosmetics, due to its carbohydrate, protein and fatty acid content. The latter provide hydration, and increase lipid levels on the surface of the same.
- Shea butter hydrates, softens and conditions the skin. For their part, carbohydrates are compounds that help maintain moisture balance in the epidermis, while proteins increase its elasticity, while forming a protective film, giving firmness, resistance, and flexibility to the skin. .
Join the Zero Waste movement with our innovative plastic free solid cosmetics!
What are its advantages?
- Totally respectful with the environment.
- 100% reduction of plastic in your packaging
- Reduction of CO2 in your transport.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
- Very practical to use and transport: they can be taken on the plane and are not dumped in the suitcase.
- Its long duration makes it an excellent value for money.
- Rinse face with water
- Moisten the tablet
- Rub gently with your hands until foamy.
- Apply the generated foam on the face in circular movements
- Rinse with plenty of water
- Store your pill in a dry place for preservation
SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, SORBITOL, AQUA, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, POLYSORBATE 60, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULF ATE, PHENYLPROPANOL, ISOAMYL LAURATE, QUATERNIUM-87, POLOXAMER 184 , PARFUM, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BHT, CI 42090
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.