Hydroalcoholic hand spray . Clean and moisturize your hands! Ideal hydroalcoholic cleaner in Spray format, vegan and developed with purified water.
Its frequent use keeps hands clean and protected, keeping them healthy and safe.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS - ALOE VERA & JOJOBA
In its composition , Aloe Vera of ecological origin has been included with moisturizing, protective and repairing functions; and Jojoba, which improves the skin's barrier function while moisturizing it.
- Aloe vera is widely used in skin lesions, mainly because of its emollient and softening power. This action is mainly due to its mucilage content. These have the characteristic of being hygroscopic: that is, they absorb and retain water under certain conditions, which makes them wetting agents.
- Jojoba, for its part, is a multifunctional ingredient composed of hydrolyzed jojoba esters. It is a moisturizing active ingredient that forms a film on the skin, appropriate to improve the resistance to water and the permanence of the moisturizing and emollient active ingredient on the skin. That is why it is ideal for hydroalcoholic products: to reduce the irritation produced by alcohol and improve the skin's barrier function.
It must be taken into account that the use of alcohol for hand hygiene causes dryness and roughness, which is why at Valquer we are committed to a quality product that hydrates and softens, thanks to our special formula with Organic Aloe Vera and Jojoba , allowing In this way, the frequent use of our sanitizing product protects and cares for the hands.
Thanks to its small format, you can take it anywhere and you can easily store it in your bag.
And don't forget that, in addition to cleaning your hands, sanitize any surface: masks, clothes, cell phones, etc.!!!!
- Apply directly on the hands, the necessary amount of hydroalcoholic.
- Massage hands gently until completely absorbed.
- It does not need rinsing.
ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS, LINALOOL, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, CITRAL, CI 19140, CI 42090
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.